To the many Indigenous students who come through Nura Gili, we hope to provide you with a place where you can feel safe, supported, guided and very much welcome
Nura Gili staff are available during the week from 9am-5pm to assist students.
Nura Gili's Academic Support Officers are available to assist Indigenous students from 9 to 5 Monday to Friday. To make an appointment please contact Nura Gili on 9385 3805 or an Academic Support Officer directly.
ITP (Indigenous Tuition Program)
If you need tutoring assistance, please see the ITP page on how to sign up.
Have you thought about taking Indigenous Studies?
See what subjects Nura Gili offers – undergraduate, general education and postgraduate.
Want to get involved with Walama? Walama is a year long program where students raise money to then assist with a community development project for one week later in the year.
Your ARC Indigenous Reps. Click here for more info...
Need help with enrolling, subject changes, finding the right forms? Contact Student Central
- Visit the UNSW Scholarships page to find the latest Indigenous and other Scholarships. You can limit the search to just scholarships for Indigenous students by using the "other criteria" dropdown and selecting "Indigenous".
- Equity Scholarships assist financially disadvantaged students with the costs associated with higher education.
- The Shalom Gamarada Scholarship Program offers residence at Shalom College to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students studying at UNSW.
- For information about the Indigenous Business Australia (IBA) Scholarship Fund to support study in fields related to commercial and economic management see here.
- NSW Teacher Education Scholarship Program
- Indigenous Business Australia’s (IBA) Scholarships.
Please visit the Nura Gili Indigenous Employment page for further details.